Add and Remove People to Your Account.
Add, remove or edit the Users whom you've invited to your Account.
Invite a User to Your Account
- From any screen inside the MODX Cloud Dashboard, find your account name at the top right of the Dashboard window.
- Click the down-arrow to the right of your username
- Click Account to go to Account Management
- From Account Management, click on the Users tab
- Click the Add New User button.
- In the resulting pop-up, enter a unique username for the user you are adding. If the username exists in MODX Cloud, you may have issues trying to add it. Good examples of unique usernames might be firstnamelastname, e.g. peggyolsen or something like jimhalpert86.
- Set the role level for the user you are adding to your account. See "About the Roles for more details.
- Click Save to complete the addition of the new user.
About the Roles
The Owner user role has access to all permissions, including Billing and Account Information. Manager users cannot access Account Information, but can do everything else, including creating and deleting Clouds, Backups, etc. Member users can only edit existing Clouds and cannot do anything relating to billing.
Ensure you're setting the the permissions you want the invitee to have.
Remove or Edit Users
To delete a User, right-click on their name in the data-grid and click "Delete". You can re-invite them at any time.
To edit a User, double-click on their name in the data-grid. You can only edit their email address or change their role, then clicking the "Edit User" button to save the changes.