All SSL Certificates in MODX Cloud must be in the Apache/NGINX/PEM format.
To install an existing certificate, use the following directions:
- In the MODX Cloud dashboard, locate the Cloud you need upload the newly purchased SSL certificate to, from the list of Clouds
- Click on the Cloud name to view the Cloud Edit screen
- Click on the Add-ons Tab and locate the SSL section where you'll be presented with the Let's Encrypt certificate, initially
- Click the link to switch to custom SSL and it will toggle to the view for adding your own certificate
- Click Upload and Install Certificate
- Paste the complete certificate into the top field
- Paste your private key (from when the CSR was created) into the bottom field
- Click Upload Certificate to complete
Once the above steps are complete, your SSL Certificate should be active within a few minutes.